Monday, July 8, 2019

July 8, 2019 Signing Off

One of our little critters.
Another wild rose at Rose Camp.















Monday 7/8. Last week was hectic and hilarious.  Getting together with JB's family is always so much fun.  One never knows just what will happen when the brothers get together.  As with July 4th, when it was all over our sides ached from all the laughing.  We are very fortunate to have such a great family.

We are also very fortunate to have such great friends in the canyon.  Yesterday we took down the large, standing-dead tree up on the east slope, or at least tried to.  JB got it almost cut through but it leaned in the wrong direction and trapped the chain saw.  He called Larry for help.  Both Larry and Elsie drove up and with a few carefully placed taps on the wedges, the saw was out and the tree was down in the direction we wanted it to go.

I am signing out for good now.  My blog really has run its course and I feel like I can no longer do it justice.

Life Up Here is amazing.  There is no other place either of us want to be.  

Thought for the week: And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment