Monday, August 8, 2011

Then: Beginning of December 2010 Now: August 8, 2011


Santa JB leaving for Seattle, 12-3-10

Sunrise over valley fog

Then: Beginning of December 2010
 
On December 3, JB left for Seattle for the weekend to help at his brother's wine tasting room.  He also took all the Christmas gifts with him for family on that side of the mountains.  The sun was just peeking over the eastern horizon as he waved goodbye.  Fog covered the valleys and the sun's rays turned the mountains into glittering islands.
 
Now: August 8, 2011
 
That's it for "Then" this morning.  I am still recuperating from yesterday, so my blogging will be short this morning.  There were 21 of us for our annual BBQ and I think all would agree that it was a huge success.  Perfect weather, good company and more food than we could finish.  The ages of those attending range from early 20's to late 60's (that would be JB).  I should actually amend that range to start at 3 months, as our newest resident was there also.  Mike spent the night with us, so he and JB slept in the tipi.  JB is now up, but Mike is sleeping in like I would love to.  I may just go back to bed. . .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment