Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June 21, 2017 Back To Work


I must have at least 1000 photos
of wild roses taken over the past
nine years. . .


Tuesday 6/20. We cut the last four logs into rounds this morning.  I tried my hand at it and cut up two logs, while JB did the rest.  He moved the rounds to the splitter in the tractor bucket, and I split more than half of them.  He then moved the cut wood to the wood shed, where I stacked it all.  Afterwards my back was telling me that won't be happening again in this lifetime with that chainsaw.

Our high for the day was 78, hot but with a cool breeze.

I am going to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with our neighbors tomorrow.  Woo Hoo!!

Wednesday 6/21. It is 50 with clear skies and a wind gusting to 14 mph.  Going to be another hot one.

Thought for the day: You have to choose happiness.  It doesn't choose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment