Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012


  
 

Did you just take my picture??!!

Finally some wildlife photos on our game cam again!  Got some of the dogs and two-legged wildlife, too. . .  I think the cats know where the camera is and are avoiding it.  Elsie actually saw a bobcat a couple weeks ago on her way home from work, just a little before the turn off the pavement and onto the dirt road.  We have since seen some smaller cat prints Up Here.

JB cooked up some of his sausage for breakfast on Sunday and it was delicious.  I love the fact that we can control the fat content and create our own flavors.  Next time he is going to try a little less black pepper and a little more brown sugar, and maybe add some maple syrup.

The dogs were really barking up a storm yesterday morning.  Jesse had his hackles up and wouldn't go very far down the driveway.  Dinga wouldn't go down at all, mostly staying on the porch with her tail between her legs.  Don't know if it was a cat or an ornery elk.

We are going to go Down There on Tuesday for some shopping, and for me to get the paperwork going on my Medicare Advantage Plan insurance.  I really enjoyed staying Up Here for months at a time for the first three winters.  It was a new experience.  But this winter I am enjoying my trips Down There.  Well, except for the Dentist. . .

Thought for the day:  Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.  Lao Tzu

1 comment:

  1. Wild Rose, make sure you do not get a medicare replacement plant, but a supplement, there is a differeance when it comes to benefits.

    ReplyDelete