Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11, 2012


Bluebells are out now. . .

. . .along with the balsam root.




















Up at 7:00 am; shower; eat breakfast; leave for work.  I remember this!  Thank goodness this time it's only for three days and not 40 years.  It was fun being with Elsie for the day in their shop, but I was ready to go to bed as soon as I got home. . .

When I got back from Down There on Wednesday, I helped JB in the garden again tossing out rocks and roots he had tilled up.  Once we get all the rocks out, the level of the garden will probably have dropped a foot.  It is very good soil though, so we should have no problem growing veggies.

That's it for this morning as I am on my way to "work" again.

Thought for the day:  Seize the day and put the least possible trust in tomorrow.  Horace

No comments:

Post a Comment