Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, 2012 Happy Mother's Day!

How green is our canyon!
Such a beautiful Mother's Day!  I slept waaayyy in.  Felt so good after getting up early and hitting it for three days in a row.  I really enjoyed working with Elsie, but I must admit that I am so glad I don't have to do it every day any more.  Don't know where Elsie gets her energy.  She drove up to our place yesterday evening to put the texturizing on the bathroom walls.  I tried drawing long grasses on the walls which looks pretty good now, but we'll have to see how it shows up after I paint tomorrow.  Am going to enjoy a nice leisurely day today.

JB is fixing a big breakfast now, so that's it for this morning.

Thought for the day:  Everything is okay in the end.  And if it's not okay, then it's not the end.  Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment